Policies that Make a Difference
What’s driving advanced energy, from Florida to Maine? Our first annual Eastern Regional energy policy conference brings together business leaders and policymakers from across the region to identify ways to accelerate advanced energy growth through state and federal policy.
Topics will include:
- Getting to 100% clean energy in New York – and elsewhere
- “Beneficial electrification” of vehicles – and everything else
- Opening wholesale markets to energy storage and other DERs
- Catching the wave of offshore wind
- Is “fuel security” an imperative, opportunity, or threat?
- Role of energy efficiency on a cleaner power grid
- New paths for renewable energy procurement
- Energy policy – from State House to Congress