CLEAN ENERGY CONNECTION
May. 10, 2019
IN THIS ISSUE:
- POLICY PERSPECTIVE
- SC Energy Freedom Act
- JOIN US ON MAY 22!
- Member Meeting & Clean Energy Policy Forum
- Register yourself!
- SAVE THE DATE
- 2019 SC Clean Energy Conference
SC ENERGY FREEDOM ACT OVERWHELMINGLY PASSES
IN LEGISLATIVE SESSION'S FINAL HOURS!
JOIN US ON MAY 22!
SCCEBA Member Meeting & Clean Energy Policy Forum
1320 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Subject to change as invited speakers are confirmed and based on legislative schedule, if any, for the day.
9:45 am: SCCEBA Member Meeting Registration Opens
10:00 am: SCCEBA Member Meeting
- Recap of SCCEBA history
- Overview of SCCEBA today
- Overview of SCCEBA going forward
- Member input on 2019 SC Clean Energy Conference
11:45 am: Clean Energy Policy Forum Registration Opens - Lunch is Available
12:00 pm: Opening Remarks
- SCCEBA - Bonnie Loomis - Executive Director
12:10 pm: Overview of 2019 Energy Legislation
- Upstate Forever - Shelley Robbins - Energy & State Policy Director
- TBA - Electric Cooperatives of SC
12:30 pm: Legislative & Regulatory Perspectives on the SC Energy Freedom Act & Other 2019 Energy Legislation
Legislator attendance is subject to change based on legislative schedule, if any, for the day.
- Senator Tom Davis
- Senator Wes Climer
- Senator Brad Hutto
- Representative Peter McCoy
- SC Office of Regulatory Staff - Nanette Edwards, Executive Director
1:00 pm: Break
1:15 pm: Stakeholder Perspectives on the SC Energy Freedom Act & Clean Energy Policy
- SC Solar Business Alliance - Steffanie Dohn, Director of Government Affairs
- Vote Solar - Thad Cully, Regional Director
- Coastal Conservation League - Alan Hancock - Energy & Climate Advocacy Director
- SC Energy Users Committee - Scott Elliott - Elliott & Elliott Law Firm
2:00 pm: Break
2:15 pm: Clean Energy Program Updates
- Duke Energy - Jason Martin, Director - Distributed Energy Technology
- Central Electric - Scott Hammond - Member Programs Manager
- Dominion Energy - Mark Furtick - Manager - Renewable Energy Program & Technical Services
- Energy Office - Catherine Reed - Deputy Director - SC Office of Regulatory Staff
3:00 pm: Closing Remarks
4:00 - 6:00pm: Clean Energy Networking
- JOIN US for informal, Dutch-treat networking to close out the day.
Columbia Marriott - Corner of Main & Hampton Streets